Professional Advisory Network
All membership options include four quarterly luncheons per membership year at Montage Beverly Hills, parking, and one hour of CPE or CLE continuing education credit when applicable, sponsored by Loeb & Loeb LLP.
- Individual Membership: $355 per year for 1 person
- Corporate Membership: $885 per year for 3 people from the same organization
We respectfully request that members do not substitute themselves at the PAN luncheons with colleagues who are not members. If a nonmember wishes to attend there is an $98 guest fee. If you wish to include additional corporate members, the cost is $295 per person.
Platinum Corporate Membership: $1,885 per year for 3 people from the same organization.
Platinum Corporate Member Annual Benefits:
- One Platinum Corporate Membership allowing for three individuals within the same firm or company to be recognized as members of the MPTF Professional Advisory Network (PAN). If you wish to include additional corporate members, the cost is $295 per person. We respectfully request that members do not substitute themselves at the PAN luncheons with colleagues who are not members. If a nonmember wishes to attend there is an $98 guest fee.
- The opportunity to be the exclusive sponsor at one PAN meeting over the course of the Platinum Corporate Membership year. The sponsorship benefits at the meeting will include:
- Promotion as the Meeting Sponsor in all MPTF PAN promotional efforts including the use of the firm/company logo.
- Corporate signage from your company at the luncheon venue. Corporate signage must be free standing. No banners or signage that must be attached or hung to walls are permitted by the venue.
- Reserved seating at the PAN Chairperson’s table for one representative from your company with the PAN Chairperson, MPTF executives as well as featured speaker(s).
- The opportunity for a company representative to give the opening welcome and short overview of their company and why their company supports MPTF and PAN (1-3 minutes).
- The opportunity to have promotional material placed at each table.
The Latest From MPTF
Lillian Michelson has helped guide some of the brightest filmmakers through her work as a hollywood archivist and librarian. She's a certifiable behind-the-scenes legend and calls MPTF home. Watch Lillian's story, performed by Alessandro Nivola...read more
The Samuel Goldwyn Children's Center embraces the busy work schedules of entertainment industry professionals and serves as a reminder of the long legacy of Goldwyns supporting MPTF and its mission. Watch the children's center story, performed by Samuel Goldwyn's...read more
By Eric Lichtenfeld Many of the people you’ll find in Hollywood or on our campus began their careers with a dream, but MPTF’s Tiffany Lawrence has one that’s a little different: to be a probation officer. However, after working in the juvenile justice system for three...read more