Every year, an enthusiastic crowd of MPTF supporters and entertainment industry workers, friends and family come together for a fun-filled day at one of the most beautiful race tracks in the world, Santa Anita Park in Arcadia.
Day at the Races Sponsorships include benefits such as tickets, preferred parking, exclusive or shared promotional tables, and name/logo recognition on event materials and signage. View the 2018 sponsorship package here.
Adult tickets are $50 and tickets for children ages 4-12 are $20. Children 3 and under are free. All tickets include: admission, parking, racing program, a great lunch buffet, dessert, face painting, and picnic and carnival games for kids.
Guests enjoy the following highlights and features of the event:
- A great location close to the track, betting windows and restrooms
- Lots of Shade! The event has plenty of tents to provide shade over the seating, raffle, and game areas
- Picnic games and crafts for the whole family
- A popular Betting Instruction Class before the first race where you can learn the best wagering strategies from the pros
- Hilarious commentary from your hosts: past hosts have included legendary voice actor Joe Cipriano, writer and comedian Jessica Glassberg, and veteran radio personality Commander Chuck Street
All proceeds from the event benefit MPTF and sustain our safety net of programs and services that are provided to fellow industry members in times of need.
For questions about Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact Annie Bennett, Events Specialist, at Annie.Bennett@mptf.com or 818-876-1974.
The Latest From MPTF
Lillian Michelson has helped guide some of the brightest filmmakers through her work as a hollywood archivist and librarian. She's a certifiable behind-the-scenes legend and calls MPTF home. Watch Lillian's story, performed by Alessandro Nivola...read more
The Samuel Goldwyn Children's Center embraces the busy work schedules of entertainment industry professionals and serves as a reminder of the long legacy of Goldwyns supporting MPTF and its mission. Watch the children's center story, performed by Samuel Goldwyn's...read more
By Eric Lichtenfeld Many of the people you’ll find in Hollywood or on our campus began their careers with a dream, but MPTF’s Tiffany Lawrence has one that’s a little different: to be a probation officer. However, after working in the juvenile justice system for three...read more